Frequently asked questions
How to get to the main venue Thai Polo & Equestrian Club?
DIRECTION FROM MOTORWAY BANGKOK-CHONBURI-RAYONG
1. Use Motorway route 7 from Bangkok heading towards Chonburi / Pattaya.
2. Reaching a Junction (left to Rayong, right to Pattaya), turn left towards Rayong on Route 36.
3. Make a U-turn at the Km 13 marker
4. Turn left as soon as you pass the Bira Racing Circuit
5. Drive straight ahead, following the signs for about five minutes and you will see the entrance.
DIRECTION FROM BANGKOK – PATTAYA ON SUKHUMVIT ROAD
1. Turn left before Pattaya Klang into Pornprapha –Nimit Road (better known as Soi Siam Country Club).
2. Drive straight towards the Siam Country Golf Club and Mabrachan Reservoir.
3. Continue straight past the reservoir towards the Siam Country Club, and turn right after the temple and follow the THAI POLO CLUB signs.
4. Drive another five to six more minutes following the THAI POLO CLUB signs.
For GPS map or more information, please visit:
Hotel Recommendations for Riders, Friends and Fans
OFFICIAL HOTEL PARTNERS
Official Hotel for Officials & Athletes
MÖVENPICK SIAM HOTEL PATTAYA
> Located in Na Jomtien, 25 mins drive from Thai Polo Club
Official Hotel for Grooms
>Located in Pong-Pattaya, near Lake Mabrachan
RECOMMENDED HOTEL PARTNERS
RENAISSANCE REPORT & SPA
www.marriott.com (Renaissance Pattaya)
> Located in Na Jomtien, 25 mins drive from Thai Polo Club and 2 mins drive from MÖVENPICK SIAM HOTEL (Official Hotel for Officials and Athletes)
HARD ROCK HOTEL
> Located in the city of Pattaya, 35 mins drive from Thai Polo Club
CENTRE POINT PATTAYA
> Located just a few minutes before the North Pattaya junction, situated on the main Sukhumvit Road, around 35 mins drive from Thai Polo Club
Tickets for the event
FREE ENTRANCE to all of our horse shows, events and food & shop in the main village during1-8 December 2019.
No tickets are required and parking is free as well!
We hope you'll bring the whole family or a car full of friends!!
For more information, please visit www.acpattaya2019.com
What to do in Pattaya city?
Just over one hour from Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport, Pattaya is a lively beach town that draws visitors from around the world. With activities that include a wide array of water sports, golf, Shopping, cabaret shows, an elephant Village, and fascinating museums, it’s impossible not to have an action-packed Pattaya holiday.
To learn more about Pattaya, please visit